AutoCAD 2022: Update for AutoCAD 2020 & 2021 Users (Mixed Units)
Total number of pages: 156
Total Hours: 8
The AutoCAD® 2022: Update for AutoCAD 2020 & 2021 Users guide describes the new and enhanced features introduced in the AutoCAD 2021 and AutoCAD 2022 software releases. The topics covered range from the general improvements and basic command enhancements to advanced sharing commands and other collaboration tools.
Among the many changes in these releases is the redesign of the Start tab and the capability of having separate multiple drawing windows open at the same time. The working of the Trim and Extend commands have been made much simpler and many improvements have been made to the Blocks palette for easier insertion of blocks. New content collaboration tools (such as the Count command, Share drawing, Trace command, Version History, and Autodesk Docs) added to the software are discussed in this learning guide. In addition to the instructional content that is provided to explain the enhancements, exercises are included for many of the topics to allow you to work directly in the software and practice the newly learned skills.
- Start Tab Redesign
- Floating Drawing Tabs
- Help Enhancements
- Version History
- Quick Measure Enhancements
- Trim and Extend Commands Update
- Blocks Palette Enhancements
- Count Command
- Purge Redesign
- Xref Compare Command
- Revision Cloud Enhancements
- Share Current Drawing
- Autodesk Web App
- Trace Tool
- Gesture Enhancements for Touch Enabled Devices
- Introduction to Autodesk Docs
- Access to the 2022.0 version of the software, to ensure compatibility with this guide. Future software updates that are released by Autodesk may include changes that are not reflected in this guide. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions (i.e., 2021).
- A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology.
- This guide assumes familiarity with the AutoCAD 2020 or 2021 software and a mastery of AutoCAD basics as taught in AutoCAD®: Fundamentals.