Total number of pages: 586
Total Hours: 24
The AutoCAD® 2022: Advanced guide is designed for those using AutoCAD® 2022 with a Windows operating system. This guide is not designed for the AutoCAD for Mac software.
The AutoCAD 2022: Advanced guide introduces advanced techniques and teaches you to be proficient in your use of the AutoCAD software. This is done by teaching you how to recognize the best tool for the task, the best way to use that tool, and how to create new tools to accomplish tasks more efficiently.
- Advanced text objects
- Working with tables
- Defining dynamic blocks and attributes
- Outputting and publishing files for review
- Collaboration and automation tools
- Creating, publishing, and customizing sheet sets
- Managing layers
- CAD management and system setup
- Enhancing productivity by customizing the AutoCAD interface
- Using macros and custom routines
- Access to the 2022.0 version of the software, to ensure compatibility with this guide. Future software updates that are released by Autodesk may include changes that are not reflected in this guide. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions (e.g., 2021).
- Completion of the AutoCAD® 2022: Fundamentals guide, or equivalent experience using the AutoCAD software.